What a treat is was to work with Sara Fried of Fete Nashville and her ...
Every wedding that we get to be a part of is a treat for us, ...
Peach was the must-have color for 2012 – I simply swoon when I look at ...
We were so excited to glam it up for Rena + Andy’s decadent August wedding, ...
All I can say is – WOW! Brandon Chesbro does it again. His absolutely beautiful ...
Peach and coral are THE hot colors in today’s wedding trends – here are our favorites from events past at CJ’s Off the Square!
Today we’ve got some great ways for you to decorate the chairs of you and your new mister! From ribbons to signs, and even a sassy saying, we’ve got you covered! Ribbon Strands Bride and Groom Cameos Easy to make Mr. And Mrs. signs Tied together with an Ampersand Rustic Mr. and Mrs. To Have [...]
Timeless black and white – it’s always a favorite!
We can’t wait for the all new The Great Gatsby movie to open in just a couple of weeks. To get ready for the big opening, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite invitation designs that feature a Gatsby-esque Art Deco style. Here are some of my favorites – all [...]
Possibly the more popular color at CJ’s – plum, eggplant, lavender, royal, lilac and more!
- Color Inspiration | Best of Brown at CJ’s Off the Square May 22, 2013
- Color Inspiration | Best of Peach + Coral at CJ’s Off the Square May 15, 2013
- Sit in Style – Great Bride + Groom Chair Decor Ideas! May 13, 2013
- Color Inspiration | Best of Black + White at CJ’s Off the Square May 8, 2013
- Invitation Designs Inspired by The Great Gatsby May 2, 2013
Search Blog By Category
Danielle + Ryan
Stephanie + Chris
Open House Time Lapse
Christie + Rod
Follow @cjsoffthesquare on Twitter