the VENUE at a GLANCE
- Maximum capacity is 135 guests
- Located just off the town square in historic downtown Franklin, TN, just minutes south of Nashville
- Professional planning and coordination of your event is included in every package
- The property includes three unique spaces: the house, the outdoor pavilion and garden which flow together seamlessly
- The venue is a combination of indoor and outdoor event space, but predominantly outdoor
- All food & beverage is provided by our exclusive caterer
- Event pricing will vary based on the day of the week, type of event, size of guest list and your personal style
- We host events April – November. While the office remains open year round, we do not host events December – March.
- The office and venue are closed on Monday
Our garden is truly magical. From the street, you would never know there is a hidden oasis in the heart of downtown Franklin, Tennessee. It is the perfect location for intimate wedding ceremonies, cocktail parties or just a leisurely stroll after enjoying dinner in the pavilion.
Day or night, a party in our pavilion looks and feels amazing. It truly is a blank canvas ready for you to customize with your unique style. Any color palette will look perfect with our lush garden as your backdrop. A wide variety of special event lighting is available including chandeliers and string lights plus you can choose from over 40 linen colors (included in all event packages) to truly make the look your own.
The house was built in 1911 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was popularly known around Franklin as the home and studio of photographer Sam Causey for nearly forty years. The iron gates made popular in his portraits are still in use today. The house provides countless settings for beautiful portraits as well as dressing rooms for the wedding party. Brides love the airy bridal suite, with plenty of space to get ready together with the wedding party. Guys love to gather in our wine cellar, or more commonly known as “the man cave.”