CJ’s Off the Square Has Re-Opened For In Person Appointments
I am thrilled to announce that we are back open and available to meet with our clients in person at CJ’s Off the Square.
For the next two weeks, we will be available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for in-person appointments. We will continue to work from home on Wednesday and Friday and we are available for virtual meetings on any day and time during our regular office hours. And as always, the office is closed Sunday and Monday.
The health and safety of my team, clients and guests is my first priority. Following the guidelines from the State of Tennessee, here is how that looks at CJ’s Off the Square:
- We have three staff members in the office. No one will come into work if they are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or if they have a temperature above 100.4. They will also not come into work if they have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- While in the office, our work stations will remain socially distanced.
- We will only have one meeting at the venue at a time.
- We will not hug or shake hands when we greet our guests. This was a hard one to put into practice this past weekend as we welcomed our first few in-person appointments in over 6 weeks, but safety first!
- We will greet all guests with a “welcome squirt” of hand sanitizer and each meeting space will be sanitized after use.
- All door knobs, hand rails and bathrooms will be sanitized between meetings.
- The indoor HVAC fan will run continuously to keep indoor air running through the HEPA filter.
- Our team is encouraged to enjoy taking breaks outside in our garden to get fresh air and to wash their hands frequently.
- Each person on our team has a face mask and may wear this during the meeting.
I am also asking our clients and guests to self-screen to avoid putting anyone at risk. If you aren’t feeling well, have come in contact with anyone who is sick, are over the age of 65 or have health concerns that put you at high risk, we recommend a virtual planning meeting or rescheduling for a later date when there is less risk involved. We also encourage you to wear a face mask during our meeting if your prefer this added level of safety.
If you have any questions about how to continue with your planning process, in person or virtually, or the new safety protocols we have put in place to keep our staff and guests safe, give us a call.
Allison, Sidney and I can’t wait to see you soon!