CJ’s Off the Square is currently looking for a full-time wedding planner to join our team.
Please click on the job title above for a complete description of this role and compensation.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements (no exceptions):
- Must currently live in the greater Nashville area and available to start this role within the next 30 days
- Must be available to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday (because that’s when most weddings and events happen sweet friends!)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent workplace experience in wedding/event industry or hospitality industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience planning weddings at a moderate to high volume (no less than 10 weddings per year)
- Must be able to show your past work (portfolio, online galleries, personal blog or other form of presentation)
- Proven history of excellent customer service (through reviews, letters of recommendation, personal recommendation or other)
If you meet these criteria, we invite you to formally apply below.
Quick tip: We highly recommend using a laptop, desktop or tablet computer to complete the application rather than your phone. All applications with typos will be rejected.